1 person is interested
Get your company involved in the Sonoma-Marin Walk to End Alzheimer's!
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Over 5 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer's disease or another dementia. The Alzheimer’s Association located in North Bay is looking for passionate Corporate Engagement volunteers to serve on the planning committee of the 2023 Sonoma-Marin Walk to End Alzheimer's.
These volunteers are responsible for developing new corporate partnerships through the promotion of Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
- Lead generation and recruitment of companies to sponsor and participate in Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Increase corporate concern for dementia: how is it impacting individuals, families, companies, the country, and the world?
- Exemplify knowledge about the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association and how the Walk fuels that mission
- Provide education to offices or employee resource groups
Personal Attributes: knowledge of local markets, excellent oral and written communication
- Engaging with local businesses to support the event
- Recruiting new teams
- Coaching teams to recruit and fundraise
113 More opportunities with Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV7 Reviews
About Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
2290 N. First Street, Suite 101, San Jose, CA 95131, US
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Our mission: To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Our vision, A world without Alzheimer's disease.
We provide programs and support services for patients, families, caregivers, and others in the San Francisco Bay Area affected by Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. Outside the federal government, the Alzheimer's Association is the largest research funder in the country and offers advocacy opportunities to make public policy change.
At the Alzheimer's Association, diversity and inclusion are vital to our mission. The Association leads strategic initiatives to support diversity and a culture of inclusivity. These strategic initiatives also strengthen outreach to all populations, providing communities with resources and support to address the Alzheimer’s crisis. By partnering with organizations locally and nationally to advance diversity and inclusion, the Association can broaden its reach in all communities.
101 Lucas Valley RoadSuite 380San Rafael, CA 94903
May 8, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 1-2 hours per month. As much or as little time as you have to give.