Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
CARRY THE FUTURE
Are you passionate about contributing to the lives of the families who need it the most and about addressing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion within organizations? The Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will work with the Executive Director and the Chief Talent Officer and other staff members to ensure Carry the Future is living up to its equity ideals.
Standard Position Duties
- Lead Carry the Future’s efforts to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization and in the programs that we conduct
- Develop goals and implement strategies that establish and sustain a diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Identify metrics that will evaluate CTF’s progress in achieving the CTF’s DEI goals
- Manage and implement programs that advance CTF’s DEI goals
- Communicate with LT and staff to gather information on the success of CTF’s DEI initiative and to provide updates to the board.
- Play an integral role in steering cultural change related to DEI within CTF.
- Prior experience addressing issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Exhibit compassion, vulnerability, and empathy when working with staff and advancing CTF’s DEI goals
- Adaptive in developing successful relationships
To apply, please send a statement of interest along with an up to date resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About CARRY THE FUTURE
121 W LEXINGTON DR STE L 106D, GLENDALE, CA 91203, US
We are committed to serving refugee families with love and dignity. We focus on filling in the gaps to provide aid to refugees around the globe.
We’re an organization of more than 60 volunteer staff and 5,500 global volunteers who are committed to serving refugee families with love and dignity. We focus on filling in the gaps to provide critical aid to refugee families in Greece, Jordan, Tanzania, Bangladesh, the US - Mexico border, and beyond. Specifically, our aid falls into three programs: Welcome Baby, Community Development, and Emergency Response.