3 people are interested
Event Planning Intern
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation- New York
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate special events and development intern to assist with the planning, organization, development and growth of Arthritis Foundation special events, grant writing and other fundraising initiatives.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Conduct market and prospect research
- Silent auction solicitation and database management
- Solicitation of in-kind event donations
- Virtual event planning, coordination and execution
- Event committee liaison
- Assist in working with event teams and sponsors
- Cultivation and stewardship of constituents
- Attend and participate in virtual fundraising event related activities and meetings
- Conduct follow up phone calls to participants and donors
- Promote the Arthritis Foundation’s mission throughout the community
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
The development internship will run for 4 months starting on February 1st and concluding in June 2021, with the opportunity to extend if mutually desired. This is a remote internship and part-time and full-time options are available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program; course credit may be provided.
*INTERNSHIP IS FOR COURSE CREDIT ONLY*
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Arthritis Foundation - New York
122 East 42nd Street, Suite 2315, New York, NY 10168, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability. We’re championing the fight to conquer arthritis with life-changing science, resources, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 22, 2021
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours/day