NHQ:BIO - Biomedical Services Project IMPACT Training Logistics Support
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Biomedical Services (BIO) team. This is an in-person volunteer opportunity at the following location: 250 Jari Drive Johnstown, PA 15904 Office Assistant to support Project IMPACT training program for Collections staff. Critical to ensure success of this high-profile project aimed to improve workforce satisfaction and donor experience. Position includes tasks of inventory management, printing and shipping of training supplies and equipment. Includes storage of some materials; printing of materials.
- Inventory management of laminated items, reorder as needed
- Shipping of training supplies on request as needed.
- Inventory management, printing and shipping of training supplies and equipment. Includes storage of some materials; printing of materials.
- Order for each session:
- Flip Chart Paper Two Pack and ship directly to site
- Stored and shipped only- no handling or opening needed except for shipping labels
- Easel box
- LDI Supply Box One Box with these and handouts
- Stored supplies (ordered in bulk, inventory checks needed for reorder):
- Shipped for each class with handouts
- Critical Thinking Mini laminated sheets
- Arrival Gift Bags
- Return shipping labels
- Certificate backing Can be printed in bulk and stored
- Arrival Gift Bag Labels
- Tent Cards with logo Annually Ordered- unless needed before LDI PINS
- True Colors books, Lead Right books (TS/MGR) PEER TODAY (Charge),
- Handouts Print and ship with items listed above-number to be identified for each class:
- Color Copies
- Graduation Certificates
- Welcome Letter- Different for each session- one per attendee GBU- one per attendee
- Reframing Exercise- 1 set per class
- Team Sample pages- Two sets/Class
- Black and White Copies Feedback Sheets 4X # of students)
- Brain Teaser and Brain Teaser Answer Key- 4 ONLY
- Donor Letter- TWO sets
- Drive Management Scenarios- 2 Sets
- Drive Management/ Day 5 Scenario Feedback Sheet - 24 Copies
- Day 4 or 5 Scenarios- 2 sets
- Content block Assignment Sheets- 6 sets LDI Classroom Prep and Wrap Up 6 sets Advance Team Sheet (extract) - 6 sets Attendance List- 6 Photography sheet-1
- Can be printed and stored in bulk
- Other duties which may be agreed upon that are of interest to the volunteer
- Microsoft Office applications including word, outlook and excel.
- Detail oriented, independent and able to multitask.
- Able to pack and lift packages for shipping.
- Able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
- Available as needed to meet demands of the organization.
- Must be able to volunteer in person at following location: 250 Jari Drive Johnstown, PA 15904
- Prior administrative expertise, prior experience with remote supervision
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.