NHQ:HSO - Lead, Project Management Doctrine
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
To develop, update, and maintain project management doctrine for the Humanitarian Services PMO.
- Partners with the Sr. Director, Humanitarian Services and the Program Leader, Project Management Governance to develop, publish and disseminate project management doctrine for Humanitarian Services project managers. Coordinates stakeholder review and input on program doctrine. Coordinates periodic updates to program doctrine and maintains version control.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience leading cross-functional projects of varying complexity across a geographically dispersed organization.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience developing, updating, and maintaining project management doctrine.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Knowledge of and experience in applying industry-standard (PMI) project management practices.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Red Cross Experience preferred but not required
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.