Youth Art Instructor
STAR SUPPORT FOUNDATION
Instructor Positions Available:
⁃ Dance⁃ Music (Percussion) ⁃ Film production (Acting, Filming and Editing) ⁃ Visual Art (Painting, Sculpture and Crafting)
The Star Support (SS) after-school and summer camp program is a highly-collaborative,
rewarding and fun environment where you will discover your passions, grow your career and make an impact! We believe in the four Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility and understand that our staff are our biggest asset! We strive to create high-performing, strong teams in each of our branches and are looking for passionate and enthusiastic staff who will help us to strengthen our impact, empower our community and deliver incredible programming!
The Youth Art Instructor will provide guided instruction for ages 3 to 17 years while building desired relationships. Through these relationships, students will open their hearts to the emotional, mental and spiritual direction (Jesus). This position requires experience with teaching and leading children, along with the ability to develop or implement classes that are age appropriate. In addition to individual class instruction, it is necessary to be able to lead class participants - and for the instructor to foster a positive class environment that is safe and fun.
- Create classes that are interactive, safe and age appropriate.
- Organize instructional space and clean the area after class.
- Preplan class sessions.
- Be able to identify hazardous or at risk situations and report them to supervisor.
- Maintain a professional image and work harmoniously with staff and members.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Create opportunities and get members involved as co-producers of their SS experience
- Help members become educated on the philanthropic work of the SS.
Due to COVID-19 the following measures must be implemented:
- Masks must be worn at all times, with the exception of the following:
- Children younger than 2 years old
- Individuals with health related issues
- When students are singing or playing an instrument that requires the use of their mouth
- Students must remain 6 feet apart at all times
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer must be enforced
- Equipment and materials must be properly sanitized before and after each use
- All surfaces must be thoroughly disinfected throughout and at the end of each day
For more information, or to apply now, visit the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
About STAR SUPPORT FOUNDATION
5800 Palm Avenue, Hialeah, FL 33012, US
The mission of Star Support Foundation is to share the love of Jesus by enriching the lives of youths through the arts.
Star Support Foundation is committed to assisting youth by providing opportunities to improve academic proficiency and encourage innovation as we strengthen the connections with the communities we serve. Our unique approach to development inspires young people to become excited about learning. Through creating a fun and lively atmosphere, our students gain the knowledge and skills to explore their creative passions.
When students are supported within their community and learn to give a voice to their vision, their potential is limitless. Whether a star on stage or behind the scenes, Star Support opens a world of possibilities in the life of every child.