13 people are interested
Event Workshop Scheduler - SCORE Phoenix Chapter
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Greater Phoenix
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
Join Score’s EVENT Team. Score is a Volunteer arm of the Small Business Administration and offers free mentoring to Small Businesses start, grow, or transition their business. Score also offers workshops and webinars on specific topics to help Small Businesses succeed. The Phoenix Chapter of Score is looking for a volunteer to work with another scheduler to help make the Events (workshops and webinars) successful.
Event Workshop Scheduler --4 hours a week
- Send applications to potential presenters for relevant workshops and webinars.
- Review applications which have been submitted
- Have presenters agree to Score guidelines for presenters.
- Score, Phoenix has a Team that supports the Event process. This position will be a liaison with the Education Team which gives input on topics and presenters.
- Schedule presenters and assist in managing the Workshop Calendar .
- Find, assign and train volunteers to 'host’ (Moderate) webinars.
- Moderate webinars once or twice per month.
24 More opportunities with SCORE Greater Phoenix
About SCORE Greater Phoenix
4041 N Central Ave, Suite 10, Phoenix, AZ 85012, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2828 N. Central AveSuite 800Phoenix, AZ 85004
April 10, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Google Apps
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week