Therapeutic Equestrian Center: Therapeutic Riding & Animal Assisted Therapy
Rainbow Ridge Farm Therapeutic Equestrian Center
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Here at Rainbow Ridge, we offer a variety of services to individuals of all ability levels and our volunteers are the backbone of our programs. Without our volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to serve the community in the way we do. We offer the following programs, all of which require dedicated, passionate volunteers to help us serve our mission.
- Riding Lessons
- Therapeutic Riding Lessons
- Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT)
- Horse Boarding & Leasing
- Equine Homeschool Program & After School Saddle Club
- Summer Riding Program & Camp
- Pony Parties & Rides
- Educational Programs & More
- Barn Work
- Special Projects
We do not require our volunteers to have any prior experience with equines or the special needs population, we simply request that they come in for training with patience and an open mind. We believe that when our volunteers succeed, we all do. Volunteers will be offered opportunities to advance their skills and positions through riding opportunities, a variety of intensive trainings, and more.
We are thrilled to have you completing our application! Here are your next steps to keep you moving forward:
- Complete & submit your application.
- If over 18, submit copies of your clearances.
- Criminal Background Check - https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Child Abuse Clearance - https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/Public/ClearanceLearnMore
- FBI Fingerprint Check - https://uenroll.identogo.com/
- Only required if residence in PA is less than 10 years
- Schedule a training & get trained!
About Rainbow Ridge Farm Therapeutic Equestrian Center
4841 Applebutter Road, Pipersville, PA 18947, US
Our mission at Rainbow Ridge is to provide individualized equine and animal related therapeutic services to individuals of all ages and ability levels. Our program was designed specifically to both enrich and enhance the lives of our clientele in a caring, safe, and enjoyable environment to allow them to reach their highest potential.
Here at Rainbow Ridge, we offer a variety of services to individuals of all ability levels and our volunteers are the backbone of our programs. Without our volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to serve the community in the way we do. We offer both Therapeutic Riding Lessons and Animal Assisted Therapy.