Writer & Event Planner
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Writers needed to help assistant in arts and education training. We are looking for someone who can help increase community visibility. Assist with event planning and marketing. Assist with promoting events through social and news media. Assist with developing surrounding communities interest. Great writing and proof reading skills.
Job highlights will include:
- Attend a couple of meetings via zoom
- Edit material for marketing, sales, stories and funding
- Assist with managing events.
- Assist with marketing to attract new and current customers.
- Create a local media, vendors, subcontractors, printing business contact list.
- Develop promotional materials.
- Pleasing personality and a get it done attitude.
- Create outline and timeline for events.
We want someone with an interest in public relations, promotions, media relations and/or writing.
About W.H.A.L.E.R.'s Creation
PO Box 77403, Washington, DC 20013, US
To help build and strengthen families through collaboration, communication, advocacy, and outreach by promoting foster care and adoption.
Our programs and services are designed to help inform prospective parents about becoming a foster/adopted parent. To provide training and coaching opportunities to foster/adopted parents relating to strengthening thier families. And to help foster/adopted children with career paths, self esteem, and encouragement.