Infinity Non Profit
This position is responsible for supporting the CEO and Program Director of Infinity Nonprofit. The responsibilities include, however, not limited to, the following, in addition to other related duties:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Basic internet research
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
About Infinity Non Profit
1911 Grayson Hwy, Suite 8-198, Grayson, GA 30017, US
To empower the widowed and their children in our community dealing with the loss of a loved one to transition more successfully through the stages of grief and manage their new and increased lifestyle responsibilities while raising societal awareness regarding the challenges of widowhood.
Infinity serves the widowed & their children in the Gwinnett county community of Atlanta, GA in dealing with grief and it’s debilitating symptoms by providing them with effective grief counseling, emotional support tools & life management training such as a 10 week grief counseling course, financial responsibility, caring for young children and health impact classes. The widowed community lacks the support required to help them manage their new life and re-establish themselves into society as productive citizens after experiencing the intense shock of losing a loved one.