Infinity Non Profit
This position is responsible for researching, planning, developing and implementing the Infinity Nonprofit’s programs. The responsibilities include, however, not limited to, the following, in addition to other related duties:
- Serve in the capacity of direct supervision in the absence of the CEO.
- Serve as the direct supervisor and trainer for the mentors and Administrative Assistant
- Lead large group discussions to answer questions and remedy complaints.
- Build a strong team through open communication and by collaborating on decision-making responsibilities.
- Initiate and set goals for programs based on the organization's mission and vision.
- Plan programs from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines and milestones.
- Develop and improve current and existing programs under the nonprofit.
- Receive approval from the CEO prior to implementing any changes in the programs.
- Serve in the capacity of administrative assistant and mentor, in the absence of either.
Other related duties in the capacity of funds research and grant preparation tasks.
About Infinity Non Profit
1911 Grayson Hwy, Suite 8-198, Grayson, GA 30017, US
To empower the widowed and their children in our community dealing with the loss of a loved one to transition more successfully through the stages of grief and manage their new and increased lifestyle responsibilities while raising societal awareness regarding the challenges of widowhood.
Infinity serves the widowed & their children in the Gwinnett county community of Atlanta, GA in dealing with grief and it’s debilitating symptoms by providing them with effective grief counseling, emotional support tools & life management training such as a 10 week grief counseling course, financial responsibility, caring for young children and health impact classes. The widowed community lacks the support required to help them manage their new life and re-establish themselves into society as productive citizens after experiencing the intense shock of losing a loved one.