13 people are interested
Walk to Cure Arthritis Committee- NJ
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation - New Jersey
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking energetic and passionate individuals to join the Walk to Cure Arthritis Committee to help with recruitment and execution of the Walk to Cure Arthritis in Long Branch, NJ and West Orange, New Jersey.
The Jersey Shore Walk to Cure Arthritis at Long Branch is scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 21 at Great Lawn Pavilion in Long Branch.
The Walk to Cure Arthritis West Orange is scheduled to take place on Sunday, June 11 at South Mountain Recreation Complex in West Orange.
Committee member's responsibilities may include:
- Attend Virtual Meetings once to twice a month
- Recruitment of past participants
- Recruitment of new walkers, health care providers, and arthritis warriors
- Solicit sponsorships and donations: financial and in-kind
- Planning and execution of the in person event, as well as virtual component on each respective date.
- Assist with social media
- Share the mission of the Arthritis Foundation
The Walk to Cure Arthritis Committee works closely with Arthritis Foundation staff. Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and build community connections.
The Walk to Cure Arthritis Committee will run through July 2023.
Please contact Emily Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
About Arthritis Foundation - New Jersey
555 Route 1 South, Suite 301, Iselin, NJ 08830, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight to conquer arthritis with life-changing science, resources, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 4, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- 5-10 hours per month, with more hours surrounding Walk to Cure Arthritis Events
- Microsoft Office proficiency, Strong verbal and written communication skills, internet savvy, social media knowledge, must be able to work in a group and independently.