City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Morningside Recreation Center is seeking volunteers for the Holiday Hayride event which is partnered with Morningside Meadows HOA on Saturday, December 12 th from 6-8pm. Volunteers will be helping with games. We would like the volunteers to arrive by 5:30pm. All volunteers will be required to wear masks for the event. Seeking 10-15 volunteers.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.