12 people are interested
HabiStore Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Habitat for Humanity Tucson
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
HabiStore is Habitat For Humanity's retail store selling lightly used home furnishing supplies including furniture, appliances, tolls and more! Our Habistore gives a second life to items, saving them from landfills and givs someone the opportunity to improve their home for less.
We provide three 4.5 hour shifts per day for volunteers Monday through Saturday (8:30am-1pm, 10:30am-3pm, and 12:30pm-5pm).
As HabiStore Admin Support, you will provide administrative support to the General Manager or Volunteer Resources through assisting staff with daily administrative activities.
Volunteers perform duties such as:
- Answer sales floor calls (on headset) and check voicemails
- Assist with data entry ieentering volunteer hours and HabiStore surveys
- Manage wish list spreadsheet.
- Call customers with out of date sold tags on the sales floor or in the sold area.
- Marketing assignments, ie taking pics for Facebook, uploading online store information for online manager andorganizing marketing materials.
- File donor receipts in accordion files and organize files for scheduling office.
- Staple surveys and marketing materials to receipts sent out with the drivers.
- Make copies of sale pending tags for volunteer office and sales floor staff.
- Make sure volunteer supply closet has tape, pens and measuring tapes.
- Organize supply closet
- Help with special projects
- Other items as tasked
- Attend outreach events
- Refill printer paper in copier
- 08:30 AM to 01:00 PM
- 10:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- 12:30 PM to 05:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Habitat for Humanity Tucson
3501 N. Mountain Ave., Tucson, AZ 85719, US
Our Mission: Creating a more compassionate and just world, Habitat for Humanity Tucson brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Habitat for Humanity Tucson is working to build a world where everyone has a decent place to live. We have built over 400 houses in the Tucson area, but there are still thousands of families that need decent, affordable housing. We are truly grateful for every helping hand. Your interest in partnering with us by volunteering in your community is truly appreciated. As a volunteer, you are working with your local Habitat for Humanity to build strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter. Learn more about Habitat for Humanity Tucson at our website: http://www.habitattucson.org/volunteer.
At Habitat Tucson, we build homes with the assistance of volunteers. Come join us as a part of a group or as an individual. Construction experience is not required.
We also have daily opportunities at our HabiStore where we sell gently used household goods and building supplies. Volunteers assist with receiving and sorting donated goods, greeting customers, and selling items. All of the proceeds generated from the HabiStore, support the building of more Habitat homes.
935 W Grant RoadTucson, AZ 85705
April 18, 2022
- Organization Design
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We'd love a commitment of a minimum of two 4.5 hour shifts per month. Tuesday-Saturday 8:30am-1pm, 10:30am-3pm, 12:30pm-4pm).
- Must complete Volunteer Orientation and two shifts with a mentor.