Cyber Non-Profit Looking for a Marketing Coordinator
Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Cyber Support, the Marketing Coordinator assists with the strategy of the comprehensive marketing plan for a company or brand. This can include media management, direct marketing, event marketing and website creation. Marketing Coordinators provide creative material, develop content, and assist with data verification and placement of advertising deliverables.
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data.
- Supporting the Marketing Team in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars, and organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to their team while providing instructions for promotion or use.
- Planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events, and meetings by identifying, coordinating, and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts.
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership.
Educational requirements for the Marketing Coordinator is a minimum of an associate degree and relevant work experience.
About Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
241 Schramm Loop, Stephens City, VA 22655, US
To protect life and property on the surface, deep, and dark webs by providing training and resources to cyber investigators and their organizations throughout the world to combat human trafficking, bullying, terrorism, and other nefarious crimes that affect society.
The Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc. or CI2 was formed by a conglomerate of industry professionals in the realm of cyber and digital forensics, intelligence collecting, and cyber security. Based in Stephens City, VA, the core mission of the organization is to provide the most advanced and up to date training, support, and knowledge of cybercrime investigations methodology, techniques, and resources to investigators, analysts, students, and support personnel throughout the world. This includes training and certification in cybercrime investigations, resources for investigations, and support to law enforcement, information technology, and private agencies around the globe.