2 people are interested
Media Production Volunteer - Kids in Tech
ORGANIZATION: KIDS IN TECH
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Are you passionate about youth education, diversity, and STEM? Then this is the perfect volunteer opportunity for you! Kids in Tech is a Lowell-based nonprofit that empowers kids with the technical skills they need for the career paths of the future.
We are rapidly growing and are looking for someone creative who can commit up to 5-10 hours a week to ideate and create video and other multimedia content for our facebook and instagram. Some possible examples include creating videos of scientific experiments families can show to their kids, interviews with STEM professionals, web series on STEM topics, etc.
If you are interested in applying, please reach out to our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com with availability and some examples of your work.
Also, please let us know if you have any experience in these areas as well: writing blogs, graphic design, social media content strategy
About KIDS IN TECH
17 DEAN DR, LOWELL, MA 01854, US
We excite, educate, and empower children to use technology, promoting a positive environment, and fostering lifelong interest through our after school programming in Lowell, Massachusetts and the Greater Merrimack Valley. Greater Lowell, Massachusetts is experiencing rising growth in the technology sector. Kids in Tech strives to ensure that all kids develop the necessary tech skills and aptitudes to participate in the 21st century innovation economy.
Kids in Tech Club is a semester long, volunteer-led after-school technology program for children aged 8-14. We provide trained club instructors and curriculum!
No technology? No problem! Kids in Tech works with your existing space and resources and can provide equipment as needed.
- Inspires students to continue the pursuit of technology and computer science skills
- 98% percent of kids try harder in school after participating in our afterschool program
- 95% of students said being in our program helped improve their technology skills
- Builds computer literacy, technology, writing, critical thinking skills
- Fosters creativity
- Builds problem solving skills
- Gets students involved in technology at an early age
- Exposes students to advanced technologies that are changing the world
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 28, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 5-10 hours a week