15 people are interested
Technical Support Specialist
15 people are interested
Volunteers needed for six months to provide technical assistance for the following. Volunteers will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer. For more information about our organization, visit www.rhfsc.org. Interested candidates will receive link to official volunteer application.
- Assist with migration of existing Google email and related accounts to Microsoft O365 (project)
- Assist with the administration of email and online accounts (OneDrive, MS Teams, etc.)
- Assist with running online meetings and workshops in MS Teams or Zoom.
- Assist with documenting technical manuals, instruction guides, process diagrams, and migration actions.
- Assist with database administration.
- Assist with website updates/maintenance.
- Assist with building/maintaining online forms.
Opportunity to remain a volunteer with the foundation after six months may be available for interested candidates.
About Ron Howell Foundation
P.O. Box 292151, Columbia, SC 29229, US
To equip and empower young men and women who aspire to lead in the field of information technology.
The Ron Howell Foundation is a non-profit organization equipping and empowering young people with leadership aspirations in the field of information technology. We provide programs and services to young people in the Berkeley, Columbia, and other counties in South Carolina. Information and related technologies are used in every industry (government, academic, healthcare, retail, hospitality, sports, music, etc.). Effective IT leadership is critical in every industry. Our foundation seeks to identify and develop high school and college aged young people with early aspirations of matriculating through the field of Information Technology into leadership roles, such as IT supervisors, managers, directors and executives. With the help of our foundation and the generous support of donors, young IT leaders will reach their personal leadership goals with less obstacles.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 22, 2021
- Web Design
- ERP / CRM
- IT Management
- IT Help Desk
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hrs per month on average.
- Experience in O365, ME Teams, managing domains, migrating email accounts, building/managing databases is preferred. Selected candidates may need to complete additional training upon hiring. Candidates residing in South or North Carolina are preferred