State Legal Resource Project Volunteer
The State Legal Resource Project Volunteer will work directly with the Executive Director and CEO of Administer Justice and team to identify and update state legal resources for gospel justice center use across the country. Accomplishing this task provides critical referral and resources for volunteer leaders to effectively serve client in need across America.
What you'll do:
- Confirm current legal resources and links to ensure still available and update any changes
- Search for additional state legal resources for legal aid and self-help legal resources
- Provide insight on best organization of resources and interaction with our new AJ Academy
- Consult with the Executive Director and/or CEO for questions and for ongoing education on access to justice commissions and access to justice resources.
- Research and Administration. Must be proficient at online research and be administratively organized
- Learner Must enjoy learning as they will be required to learn about access to justice commissions, national leaders, and local resources to pull together information that simply does not exist in a central repository
- Love being part of a bigger mission. While the task involves much research, the impact for clients is significant.
About Administer Justice
1750 Grandstand Place, Suite 15, Elgin, IL 60123, US
Empowering vulnerable neighbors with the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.
Administer Justice is a non-profit organization who aims to balance the scales of justice for low-income and no-income individuals and families. Assisting people with their immediate legal problems is an important part of what we do, but it's not our only focus. As a Christ-centered organization, we bring compassion into every meeting and treat our clients with the dignity they deserve. Our team of caring volunteers come alongside neighbors to free them from legal burdens, so they can find freedom, through the help of a lawyer and the hope of God's love.