Supporter Growth Coach
Established in 2000, Caudwell Children is a national charity which works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
The charity is going through an exciting period of growth having recently opened a new state-of-the-art facility for multi-disciplinary therapy programmes for childhood disability and research of neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism, within the grounds of Keele University.
We need partnerships to deliver incredible change on the ground, where we can have greatest impact in supporting all children with disability and their families. No more so important than with our supporters - those loyal and passionate individuals who directly contribute to raising money for Caudwell Children through a variety of channels.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in or project manage targeted supporter campaigns from inception to completion
- Developing targeted literature to reach those particular audiences
- Developing databases of target lists
- Communicating that message through marketing channels
- Following up to build supporter base
About Caudwell Children
Caudwell International Children's Centre, Innovation Way, Keele Science & Innovation Park, Newcatle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 5NT, GB
Caudwell children transforms the lives of disabled children across the UK. We act as a safety net for families who are unable to gain the help they need. We dont believe in waiting lists for children. We treat families and their children as individuals We are a national charity with a local heart The Charity's management and running costs are covered by a kind benefactor so that donations go directly to help children in need.
Caudwell Children can help with:
- Family support services and short break activities
- Mobility and sensory equipment
- Access to life saving surgeries and treatments
- Life changing therapy and support programmes for children with brain injuries and their families
- Fully supported family holidays for children fighting life threatening illnesses
LiverpoolLiverpool, United Kingdom
November 15, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The suggested time commitment for this role is around 4-6 hours per month for a minimum of one year