4 people are interested
Grants Administration Assistant Volunteer
4 people are interested
Established in 2000, Caudwell Children is a national charity which works to transform the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
The charity is going through an exciting period of growth having recently opened a new state-of-the-art facility for multi-disciplinary therapy programmes for childhood disability and research of neurodevelopmental conditions, including autism, within the grounds of Keele University.
The Grants department has been at the centre of that growth, securing additional restricted funding in order to drive forward services, create new services and generally grow the charities income. The wider Fundraising team has grown, with new income streams being developed that can aide services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General administration duties to support Grants function
- Researching trusts and foundations
- Inputting data into relevant spreadsheets and/ or client-based systems
- Contacting trusts and foundations in regards to existing applications
About Caudwell Children
Caudwell International Children's Centre, Innovation Way, Keele Science & Innovation Park, Newcatle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 5NT, GB
Caudwell children transforms the lives of disabled children across the UK. We act as a safety net for families who are unable to gain the help they need. We dont believe in waiting lists for children. We treat families and their children as individuals We are a national charity with a local heart The Charity's management and running costs are covered by a kind benefactor so that donations go directly to help children in need.
Caudwell Children can help with:
- Family support services and short break activities
- Mobility and sensory equipment
- Access to life saving surgeries and treatments
- Life changing therapy and support programmes for children with brain injuries and their families
- Fully supported family holidays for children fighting life threatening illnesses
Caudwell International Children's CentreInnovation WayKeele Science & Innovation ParkNewcastle Under Lyme, West Midlands ST5 5NTUnited Kingdom
November 15, 2021
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- The suggested time commitment for this role is 4-5 hours a week for around 12 months