6 people are interested
Development and Communications Associate
6 people are interested
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Executive Director, the Development & Communications Associate will develop and implement a strategic, comprehensive program to maintain, increase and diversify funding from various sources, and grow community awareness and support of the H.O.P.E. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with corporations, foundations, sponsors, donors and supporters, resulting in additional funding support
- Partnering with the Executive Director in managing her role in outreach to grantors, sponsors, donors, and supporters
- Preparing and submitting timely grant applications, proposals, reports, recognitions and acknowledgements
- Assisting with planning and managing a major annual fundraising event and smaller events to secure sponsorships
- Identifying and managing online fundraising initiatives
- Maintaining accurate grant/donor/sponsorship data
- Ensuring all H.O.P.E. communications are consistent with the organization’s brand and furthers the organizations goals
- Enhancing and maintaining the organization’s online presence through its website and regular social media postings
- Responding to media requests, arrange interviews and issue press releases to promote H.O.P.E. projects, initiatives, events, and successes.
About Housing Options & Planning Enterprises, Inc.
6188 Oxon Hill Road, Suite 700, Oxon Hill, MD 20745, US
Housing Options & Planning Enterprises, Inc., (H.O.P.E.) goal is to empower low-and-moderate income residence; targeted to maintain homeownership, improve financial well-being and assist those residents experiencing economic hardship maintaining homeownership. H.O.P.E. is a HUD-Approved housing approved nonprofit organization. Our mission is to ensure equal access to housing and capital for all persons through counseling, education, advocacy, lending and community revitalization. H.O.P.E. offers a wide range of services designed to foster self-sufficiency, wealth building, and housing that meets the needs of the community.
H.O.P.E. offers a wide range of services designed to foster self-sufficiency and help people find and keep the housing that meets their needs.
- Homebuyer Education
- Pre-Purchase Counseling
- Post-Purchase Education
- Post-Purchase Counseling
- Default / Pre-foreclosure Assistance
- Mortgage Services
- Credit Counseling Counseling
- Financial Management
- Predatory Lending Counseling
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 1, 2021
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Available 10 hours a week, will require flexibility when grants are due.