¿Hablas Español? Empathetic volunteers needed to call clients after a disaster.
American Red Cross
In these challenging times Bilingual Caseworkers are needed to support clients who have been affected by a disaster by providing referrals for assistance, goods and services to help them get back on their feet.
- Conduct client interviews
- Assess qualifications for assistance
- Use Client Assistance software to document the assistance and services provided
- Assist with recovery planning, problem solving and advocacy on request
- Provide clients with information and referrals to community partners
- Option to work remotely
- Training provided
- Be kind, caring, resourceful and knowledgeable
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Comfortable making phone calls to clients and following up as needed
About American Red Cross
209 Fairfield Road, Suite 101, Fairfield, NJ 07004, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.