NEW TASK ::: Data Entry/Fill in the Gap (Search and Fill)
FUNDACION GO GREEN TOY (FGGT)
We are updating our registration platform and need help with data entry. The volunteer job will entail the following:
*We have a massive registration with public information (but we do expect for you to keep confidentiality) that we need to update.
1. You can contact us indicating you wish to fill in the information on [Insert Country here]
2. We will provide you with an excel document with the information of the country should it be available/it is not assigned to someone else.
----If the country of your choosing is not available, we will send you the options. You can choose and get to work.
3. Once you have the document you will have a maximum of 1 month to complete. The list varies depending on the country. The document will have a maximum of 50 entries to complete.
4. Once the document is completed you can send it to us and we will include it in the general platform.
-----You should know:
1. The platform is in English so any and all information must be translated.
2. If you wish to include a new registrant you can do so by adding it at the bottom of the list and using a navy blue color so we know it is new.
3. You may not share you are completing this task (and its nature or any information in it) with third parties. This is to maintain professionalism in regards to the work that we're doing and confidentiality of our project.
4. You may refer to others to join the efforts but you may not forward the email to them. Provide them with the email and we'll assign the corresponding task (this is for us to be able to keep track of the work).
*At the end of the task, once completed and the job is done accordingly, we can provide you with a confirmation to third parties of the task you have completed.
>>>This will help us tremendously. We can't thank you enough for your help!
About FUNDACION GO GREEN TOY (FGGT)
Bolivar Avenue No. 553, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, National District 10147, DO
@gogreentoyRD is dedicated to teaching kids how to reduce, reuse and recycle in a fun way using art and play therapy Our values include forming the youth to understand the importance of environmental protection with integrity, ethical aspirations and social responsibility. We are committed to ensure that waste management is done correctly by local institutions and work as a non-partisan collaborator of the NGO community offering our help and resources to all and work towards a more sustainable planet. We fight so that the right to a clean earth is acknowledged as *the* Human Right whereby all other human rights fall under. We works with the general public and partners towards the attainment of the sustainable human development goals adopted by the world community and the realization of progress in climate change matters.
We are a very unique and original NGO that has been working on climate change, recycling and environmental protection since the year 1998. We aim to become the first and leader of its kind and expand to other nations taking the project as a tool for a waste free and clean ecosystem so that our youth can be free of this burden we have all created.
We focus on children and use art and play therapy to reinforce their stand in social activism and our work has shown that they, in turn, teach other children and their families. We need help to make this a long term and consistent effort.
You don't have to worry about what you can do. We open our doors to virtual assistance and with you within your skills. We also provide those serious and hardworking helpers (that we call greensters) with recommendation letters (perfect for students looking for experience).
Our programs include:
1. Green workshops and talks -- open to the public virtually and in person.
2. Field work -- gathering information that helps improve our mission including interviews, surveys, etc.
3. Proposals -- We want for the change to be effective and efficient. Our field work and Events are combined with information gathering that enables us to form professional proposals to local and international organizations.