Share The Wealth (And Your Budget, Banking, and Finance Tips) with Budget Buddies!
Share Your Life Experience In Budgeting, Banking, Debt Payments, and More! Become a Budget Buddies Presenter and Help Women Reach Their Savings Goals.
The Budget Buddies Program includes 10-14 workshops covering a variety of topics that are presented either in-person or virtually via Zoom. The Presenter plays a key role in the smooth and effective workshop experience. It is the presenters responsibility to engage the audience and deliver the provided curriculum in an interesting and meaningful way. This position requires enthusiasm for the topic, experience engaging an audience of different backgrounds, time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Attend a 1-2 hour Presenter Orientation
- You may present 1-4 workshops per program (presenters choice)
- Presentation length is 1.5 hours (including breakout sessions)
- Join workshop 10-15 minutes prior to start time to meet and engage with Program Lead
- You may specialize in one topic or several
- Volunteer Manager will notify you of available opportunities
- Lesson Plans & Slide Deck (for virtual programs) will be provided
- Know your topic, and be prepared
- Be sensitive to the personal backgrounds of your audience
- We encourage sharing your personal expertise/experiences with the audience as long as you follow curriculum and time guidelines
- Building the Coaching Relationship "Getting to Know You" "Picture This"
- Budgeting "Wants Vs. Needs", "Getting On Track" "Earn, Spend, & Save"
- Banking "Keeping Your Money Safe"
- Debt Management "Building Credit" "Repairing Credit"
- Making the most of what you have "Fighting Fraud" "Healthy Eating"
- Life Transitions "A Place of Your Own"
- Wrapping up "Moving On" "Graduation"
If interested in becoming a Budget Buddies Presenter, please reach out to Jazmine Kardell at email@example.com
About Budget Buddies
114 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824, US
Budget Buddies seeks to improve the financial literacy and confidence of low-income women in eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. For information on how you can help, please reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator, Jazmine Kardell at 978-703-0820 firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BudgetBuddies
Budget Buddies builds the financial literacy, confidence , and security of low-income women through a unique program that combines 3-6 months of instructional workshops and personal, one-to-one coaching. We work with clients referred by local social service agencies and customize each program to their specific needs. Volunteers from local financial institutions and other community organizations lead the classes. Volunteer coaches serve as the personal mentors.