DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Donor Relations Manager - New York City
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
The Donor Relations Manager is responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies to enhance and grow revenue with assigned workplace accounts and donors. This primary focus of this position is to support the annual campaign operations including beneficial corporate and individual relationships, increasing effectiveness of volunteer engagement and recruitment. This position is part of a small team responsible for increasing resources to support the Human Health Project of New York City’s community impact priorities.
- Manages assigned workplace relationships to increase engagement and revenue. Achieves annual fundraising goals with assigned accounts including donor participation rates, leadership giving participation.
- Works with Chief Donor Relations Officer to create solicitation and year-round engagement strategies with assigned workplace accounts to retain current and attract new donors in order to raise more revenue and increase overall engagement.
- Discovers donor companies’ corporate social responsibility and/or workplace giving objectives, identify opportunities that align with Human Health Project’s goal, and work with staff to create engagement initiatives and opportunities.
- Strategically secures funds outside of annual campaign through corporate sponsorships, event and projects for community impact initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with staff to meet annual revenue and engagement goals.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of account data input for assigned accounts.
- Secures new relationships within existing accounts to increase visibility and workplace engagement.
- Maintains current understanding of community goals and initiatives, focus areas, successes and overall results to effective communicate to donors and at community events.
- Supports implementation of communications strategy especially through social media platforms as appropriate. Performs other duties related to resource development as needed.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work and may not list all duties.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to convey a high degree of commitment and passion for the mission of Human Health Project.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and take initiative with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that are effective with a diverse range of audiences including board members, volunteers, internal staff, donors, executives, potential funding partners and all constituencies.
- Strong computer skills and ability to become proficient in relevant software.
- Proficiency with core social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube in a workplace setting.
- Functional knowledge of local employers, education institutions, governmental agencies and nonprofits specifically those located within New York City.
- 3 or more years of fundraising or sales experience is required.
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 30, 2022
- Sales Process
- Customer Acquisition
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link