Dream Centers Mary's Home Holiday Team
DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
The Holiday Team is a brand-new way for volunteers to seasonally serve at Dream Centers Mary’s Home at key events. The purpose of the Holiday Team is to help bring joy to the resident families by making our events extra special and memorable. Through our Holiday Team, volunteers create excitement and anticipation among the resident families and help ensure that things run smoothly. The Holiday Team specifically helps with decorating, shopping for Christmas gifts, bringing appetizers and beverages, and setting up and tearing down.
- Fall Festival on October 30 th
- Thanksgiving Celebration on November 20 th
- Christmas Shop on Thursday, December 17 th that is open to Mary's Home mothers
- Mary’s Home Santa on Friday the 18 th will be open to Mary’s Home resident families
- Christmas Shoppe on Friday the 18 th will be open to Women's Clinic patients
- Christmas Shoppe on Saturday the 19 th will be open to the Park Hill neighborhood
About DREAM CENTERS OF COLORADO SPRINGS
11025 VOYAGER PKWY, COLORADO SPGS, CO 80921, US
Dream Centers exists to provide health and hope for people who are working hard to rebuild their dreams.
We began in 2011 with the Dream Centers Women's Clinic. The Women's Clinic offers free medical, behavioral health, and a suite of wrap-around services to uninsured and underinsured women and teens ages 13-64 in the Pikes Peak Region.
In 2015 Dream Centers Mary's Home opened. The mission of Mary’s Home is to provide single-mother families experiencing homelessness a faith-based transformational community in which to gain supportive relationships, holistic health, life skills, economic self-sufficiency, and community resources. Mary's Home is a two to five-year program to enable single-mother families to exit homelessness permanently.