INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY - Executive Assistant
SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
About Safeplace Greece: SPG’s is a fast-growing nonprofit organization whose core mission is to empower doubly-marginalized [LGBT+ and Single and Pregnant women and their children] communities in Greece. We help our community members meet basic needs like food, housing, medical care and security, as well as education, employment, capacity-building, and legal support.
About The Role: SPG is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work closely with the Executive Director and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, adaptable, capable of managing workload, and prioritizing tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing nonprofit organization with an incredible mission.
- Making travel arrangements for our Executive Director (booking flights, hotel reservations, etc)
- Researching potential corporate and organizational partners in Europe
- Calendar and email management
- Keeping our documents organized on our software management system, Basecamp.
- Preparing papers and Action points for meetings
- Meeting notes & distribution to participants
- Social Media Management
- Internal and external communications
- Undertake other duties as assigned
- Fluency in English is required
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship
- Administrative/professional experience
- Deeply interested, committed, and aligned with SPG’s mission
- Highly organized
- Work from home or anywhere you have wi-fi
- Work with a diverse international team on exciting projects
To apply please send your CV or LinkedIn and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
About SAFE PLACE INTERNATIONAL
To Be Informed, Mill Valley, CA 94941, US
SafePlace International’s primary mission is to provide food, clothing, shelter, and emotional support in a context of safety and protection for doubly-marginalized communities, while creating a larger framework of inclusivity with clear pathways toward individual sustainability and self-actualization.
SPI was created in response to an unmet need. Countless refugees in Greece are left without safe shelter and basic services like food and guidance for their future. The most vulnerable groups of these refugees, the LGBTQI+ community and single, pregnant women are widely ignored and face added struggles and dangers. SPI’s mission is to provide food and shelter to double-marginalized communities while creating a larger framework of safety and sustainability for the people we serve. SPI envisions a world where every human being is celebrated for the unique gifts they bring. A world where sexual orientation, race, gender, class, religious orientation, physical or mental ability, and country of birth no longer separate us; a world where the recognition that the survival of our species and the planet is directly dependent on how we love and care for the most vulnerable among us.