49 people are interested
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital opportunities
49 people are interested
Volunteer Opportunities during COVID-19
The role our volunteers play during the COVID-19 pandemic is more important than ever. If you’re interested in helping our care teams and our patients, please explore this site: https://www.advocatehealth.com/gshp/patients-visitors/volunteer/ for information on available opportunities and to apply to become a volunteer.
You may be wondering what we are doing to keep our volunteers safe. Please rest assured that your health and safety is our highest priority! We're taking extra steps to ensure safe environment for our patients, team members and volunteers.
Our Advocate Aurora Health Safe Care Promise applies also to our volunteer program:
- Our interview process is conducted online or via phone and the new volunteer orientation is an online module.
- All volunteers complete self-screening prior to volunteering.
- All volunteers wear a hospital-supplied mask for the duration of their shift.
- We practice social distancing as a standard procedure so volunteers feel safe when volunteering at the hospital.
- We disinfect high touch areas to ensure a safe environment for everyone entering our facility including our volunteers. In addition to that, we minimize the need to touch any public surfaces so volunteer check-in and check-out process is done on a volunteer’s smartphone, at their computer or over the phone.
We look forward to having you on our hospital team!
About Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
450 W, Highway 22, Barrington, IL 60010, US
To serve the health needs of individuals, families and communities through a wholistic philosophy rooted in our fundamental understanding of human beings as created in the image of God.
Our vision is to be always the best hospital - the best for patients to heal, physicians to practice and associates/volunteers to work.
We are about building relationships with:
- our patients, so they feel cared for and experience extraordinary service and quality
- our physicians, so they feel supported and know that their patients are getting great care
- our associates and volunteers, so they feel valued and know that their work is purposeful, worthwhile and makes a difference
If you would like to be part of our wonderful team of associates, physicians and volunteers, please let us know. We have many great opportunities to fit all preferences and schedules.
For more information
- reply to this opportunity and we will contact you or
- visit us athttp://www.advocatehealth.com/gshp/volunteer
- give us a call at 847-842-3193
We look forward to meeting you!
450 W. Highway 22Barrington, IL 60010
November 17, 2021
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4-hour shift a week
- Volunteers are required to wear a mask while volunteering, and may be required to wear goggles - depending on the assignment.