HR Process Owner
Helpful Engineering is seeking a volunteer skilled in volunteer community development to be an HR Process Owner for Helpful's "Volunteer Lifecycle" Project.
Helpful Engineering is looking for a volunteer Product/Process Owner to guide a team that will optimize the volunteer's process within the platform. The team will work on improving the overall experience of the users interested in becoming active volunteers on a project within Helpful Engineering. The project will capture the success of the complete volunteer's cycle, from joining HE up until finishing the volunteering journey. The overall goal is to improve the volunteering satisfaction and provide the shortest time to perceived value by volunteers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analyze the current state of the process and define the vision, strategy and goals of the volunteer process as per the project scope defined
- Further develop the initial KPIs within the overall strategy and goals of Helpful Engineering Align with project owners from relating org projects like Home 2.0, Pipeline Metrics and Recruitment to ensure significant improvements in the value that Helpful Engineering provides
- Manage a channel for the project you’ve been assigned, update project documentation on Notion and identify potential new roles within the team
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and ways to improve each stage of the process
- When needed - communicate with volunteers to learn more about their experience and their difficulties Report project status on weekly meetings
- At least 10 hours a week of your time devoted to the project
If you are interested, please apply here https://tinyurl.com/y6x9ofa8 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Helpful Engineering
Helpful Engineering is an international, open-source community incubator focused on mobilizing people to help solve the Covid-19 pandemic and other critical issues. With thousands of volunteers worldwide, we support projects through innovations in engineering, community resources, software, and manufacturing. Most of the projects are focused on finding solutions to fix the lack of products used by healthcare professionals, including hardware and software, but also non-technical products like surgical masks.
We have engineers and doctors all around the world who are producing ventilators, protective equipment, websites, and systems to organize volunteers to assist their communities and medical workers. They are making heroic efforts to produce products in time to help the outbreak. Check Out Helpful Engineering Here: https://www.helpfulengineering.org/
For our complete list of open positions, check out our Volunteer Opportunities:
Our organization is organic, transparent, and follows the principles of open source and effective altruism. Helpful Engineering expects all volunteers to adopt a professional attitude and be respectful of their fellow volunteers, which includes politeness, punctuality, giving notice, and communicating openly and transparently their work and progresses.
About Helpful Engineering
Helpful Engineering, London, London 533425, GB
Helpful Engineering is an international, open source community incubator focused on mobilizing people to help solve the Covid-19 pandemic and other critical issues. With thousands of volunteers worldwide, we support projects through innovations in engineering, community resources, software, and manufacturing.
Helpful Engineering is a 3,400 strong volunteer-run nonprofit incubator organization, with engineers, scientists, and doctors around the world dedicated to helping the world address the COVID-19 pandemic. Relying on the resourcefulness and grit of our members, we work to design innovative ways to fight the virus that causes this disease. We have partnered with medical professionals to know what would help them the most in this crisis, rapidly trying to design and arrange the production of pragmatic devices to move life-saving air, extend existing tools, or organize volunteers on the ground to bolster medical workers. The need is critical. Important but complex rules usually make these products unavailable, if unburdened, we can make them available now.