DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
Service Learning_Learning and Development Lead Volunteer at CrowdDoing.world
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
The (Service Learning) Learning and Development Lead will manage the Learning and Development team and all L & D projects at CrowdDoing.
This is an unpaid volunteer position.
- He/she will guide the Instructional Designers and Learning Specialists in creating training programmes that are aligned with CrowdDoing's Service Learning model.
- He/ she will manage the initiation, development, implementation and evaluation of CrowdDoing’s learning initiatives.
- He/she will be responsible for the interview and onboarding of Instructional Designers and Learning Specialists.
- He/she will work with the People Management team to deliver a robust Talent Management program that is aligned to CrowdDoing’s core principles of self-determination and micro-leadership.
- The Learning and Development Lead collaborates cross-functionally with other teams and programs to analyze training needs and develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
Skills & Competencies:
- Solid understanding of learning and development, e-learning development, talent management, and LMS administration.
- Strong consulting skills with ability to communicate and influence with volunteers in different departments.
- Strong project management skills - design, fine-tune, and make recommendations to existing and new solutions.
- Sincere commitment to work collaborating with all constituent groups, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
- Experience or strong knowledge in managing learning programs and solutions.
- A life-long learner and can navigate ambiguity.
- Pioneers finding solutions to process problems.
Learning Strategies, Project Management, Instructing, Active Listening,Coordination Active Learning ,Critical Thinking , Judgment and Decision Making, Monitoring Social Perceptiveness, Management of Personnel Resources, Writing, Persuasion Time Management , Complex Problem Solving, Service Orientation, Systems Analysis, Systems Evaluation, Operations Analysis and Negotiation.
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Microsoft/Google suite and Learning Management System .
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together. Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 27, 2021
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Group Facilitation
- Organization Design
- Professional Development
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-15 hours a week
- Comfort in a massively multi-disciplinary environment, sustainability