Hospice Seeking Office Help- Good for Community Service Hours
Good Shepherd Hospice
Good Shepherd Hospice is currently seeking volunteers for our office located off of Huebner and NW Military.
We are in need of some administrative and office task assistance. This would include creating binders & packets, making courtesy calls to patients (on Thursdays), unpacking supplies (on Fridays), filling supply orders (on Mondays), making PPE kits and glove packs, or filing & scanning documents.
We can definitely work with your schedule and the number of hours you would like to volunteer and our office is open Monday- Friday from 8AM-5PM. Please reach out to Claudia Franco at email@example.com or call 210-733-3939 for further instructions. Thank you!
About Good Shepherd Hospice
15614 Huebner Road, Suite 109, San Antonio, TX 78248, US
Serving people with compassion and dignity.
We serve patients and their families:
- We provide comfort and relieve physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering
- We promote quality of life, emphasizing the dignity of each person in our care
- We treat the whole person, not just their disease
- We provide on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We provide necessary medications, medical supplies and equipment
- We educate patients and family members about the disease process
- We provide emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families, helping them to cope with functional limitations, caregiver stress and grief
- We assist patients with personal care giving needs
- We provide bereavement care and counseling to surviving family and friends, helping them to cope with their loss