Social Media Manager
HOPE ESPERANZA RESTORATION AND EMPOWERMENT CENTER INCORPORATED
Here at The H.E.R.E Center, we are a thriving community resource. We're proud of our overall commitment to serving families in our communities. We are seeking to recruit an Marketing Assistant to help us keep growing. If you're eager for your next challenge, The H.E.R.E Center is a perfect company for you. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
Qualifications for Marketing Assistant
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
About HOPE ESPERANZA RESTORATION AND EMPOWERMENT CENTER INCORPORATED
11288 BURBERRY ST, WHITE PLAINS, MD 20695, US
The H.E.R.E Center is dedicated to providing holistic services to families who have experienced trauma.
The H.E.R.E Center is a multi-cultural 501c3 Non-profit organization, dedicated to empowering families from various walks of life. The H.E.R. E Center is committed to restoring hope through various programs, and services. We provide life skills, coping strategies, workshops, advocacy, seminars, mentoring, counseling services, job placement, utilities assistance, moving assistance and emergency placement to families in need. Through our services we empower and enlighten victims of trauma, providing the tools needed to live a fulfilled life. The H.E.R.E Center is a new agency, operating since March 2016. However, we have managed to service over 500 families within the DC. Maryland and Virginia area. Come, Be apart of the change and Join our team!