HOPE ESPERANZA RESTORATION AND EMPOWERMENT CENTER INCORPORATED
Position Title:Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Human Resource Specialist
Description of Position:
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
- Prepare , modify an distribute documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the CEOs, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
About HOPE ESPERANZA RESTORATION AND EMPOWERMENT CENTER INCORPORATED
11288 BURBERRY ST, WHITE PLAINS, MD 20695, US
The H.E.R.E Center is dedicated to providing holistic services to families who have experienced trauma.
The H.E.R.E Center is a multi-cultural 501c3 Non-profit organization, dedicated to empowering families from various walks of life. The H.E.R. E Center is committed to restoring hope through various programs, and services. We provide life skills, coping strategies, workshops, advocacy, seminars, mentoring, counseling services, job placement, utilities assistance, moving assistance and emergency placement to families in need. Through our services we empower and enlighten victims of trauma, providing the tools needed to live a fulfilled life. The H.E.R.E Center is a new agency, operating since March 2016. However, we have managed to service over 500 families within the DC. Maryland and Virginia area. Come, Be apart of the change and Join our team!