Evaluation Council Member
STRIVE4You seeks professionals and community members to serve on our internal Evaluation Council to review, monitor, and approve all academic and training materials, courses, and certifications offered by STRIVE4You’s various programs. By ensuring that these are of the highest standard possible, the council will establish integrity and legitimacy for our programs.
Reporting to: Council Chairperson
At STRIVE4You, our mission is to empower all individuals with disabilities through training and recreation while educating professionals to better serve their clients. We achieve this mission through providing professional development opportunities, disability awareness training, mentoring, and adaptive sports and recreational activities.
You can learn more about us at www.strive4you.org.
- Review, evaluate, and approve educational and training materials for all STRIVE4You program offerings, including curriculums, lesson plans, course evaluation criteria, etc.
- Evaluate assessments and recommendations and give final approval for all instructor certifications within STRIVE programs.
- Ensure that all in-person and virtual courses/trainings offered by STRIVE4You meet education standards, provide content that effectively achieves course objectives, and are intelligible and beneficial to the end user.
- Periodically evaluate both the course’s and the student’s progress to make recommendations for effective course improvements.
- Objectively process grievances and concerns related to certification and evaluations as part of the STRIVE4You appeal process.
300 Berkley Drive Apt A10, Madison, TN 37115, US
At STRIVE4You our mission is to empower all individuals through training and recreation, while educating professionals to better serve their clients; achieving an inclusive society for all.
Through our services and peer to peer programs we STRIVE each and every day to Achieve an inclusive and more productive society for all. We achieve this goal through our core principles of strength, training, recreation, inspiration, vitality, and empowerment (STRIVE).
Our programs include life skills and advocacy educational classes for transition aged youth, inclusive physical education classes for children of all ages, recreation and sports programs for people with disabilities, advocacy training. and peer to peer life coaching and mentoring from successful people of all abilities to assist them through their individual situations.
We also provide consulting, professional development opportunities, and outreach services to professionals in communities across the United States. These services are in the form of webinars, online courses, in-person hands on workshops, and trainings at conferences. All trainings are conducted by experienced qualified professionals eager to empower our communities through inclusive and quality education, to promote lifelong learning for all