Nursing tutor for LPN students
Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
Do youlike helping individuals succeed?
IRCO is looking for enthusiastic LPN or RNs interested in tutoring students to pass the state LPN exam.
This is a time sensitive opportunity to tutor during the week Wednesday-Friday, virtually through Zoom. This volunteer opportunity would be with 1-2 students maximum. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Thank you!
About Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
10301 NE Glisan St. Portland (Main Office), 4424 NE Glisan St. Portland (Asian Family Center), 631 NE 102nd Ave. Portland (Africa House), Portland, OR 97220, US
To promote the integration of refugees, immigrants, and the community at large into a self-sufficient, healthy and inclusive multi-ethnic society.
The Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) is a non-profit organization established in 1976 to serve immigrants and refugees in Portland, Oregon. IRCO assists individuals and families successfully navigate their lives from cradle through career. IRCO provides programs and volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Employment Preparation and Literacy
- Employment Skills Training
- Employment Placement Services
- Youth Employment Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Youth Academic and Employment Services
- Senior Services
- Health Education and Advocacy
- Interpretation and Translation Services
- Community Development Services