Social Media (SM) Manager
GAMES FOR LOVE
Games For Love is a 501(c)(3) charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children. We are looking for a Social Media (SM) Manager to act as the voice of the brand. As a social media manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts.
- Be willing to volunteer
- Donate approx. 10 hrs a week with us
- Manage and create content, respond to comments, and compile campaigns
- Must manage the content creators, providing constructive feedback
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on creating campaigns
- Train content creators
- Must have experience managing social media accounts for a company (doesn't have to be with a non-profit)
- Understand the audience and buyer persona
- Understanding of social media KPIs
- Experience with Crowdfire and Airtable is a plus
Please apply if interested and we can talk more in detail!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.