Westminster Food Pantry Help!
Rocky Mountain Communities
Rocky Mountain Communities' Mountain Terrace property is currently looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to assist with food collection and distribution to help feed our low-income households. No previous food pantry experience is required, but must be comfortable learning and adhering to current rules for the food pantry. You will have PPE given to you and we are currently practicing social distancing and no-contact distribution.
- Adhering to food pantry rules (will be trained once accepted)
- May need to drive to and from Food Bank of the Rockies depending on onsite pantry's inventory
- May need to help collect food, load into car and unload into onsite food pantry (some medium to heavy lifting required)
- Filling orders for residents based on rules of the food pantry
- Communicating with residents about changes in inventory list
- Cleanup as needed
12:00 PM to 03:00 PM
NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Rocky Mountain Communities
225 E 16th Ave, Ste 600, Denver, CO 80203, US
Rocky Mountain Communities builds brighter futures by investing in resident-focused affordable housing and services, empowering individuals and families to thrive.
Rocky Mountain Communities, founded in 1992, is a non-profit organization that provides affordable communities and support services for more than 2,000 people in 7 locations throughout Colorado.
In each of our communities, we value:
We provide a number of programs and services, including an afterschool homework help program, a summer enrichment program, programs for older adults, a community garden, and so much more! We are looking for volunteers to help us make a positive impact in our residents' lives.