Board Member- Social Media Chair
The Galen Foundation
Galen Foundation Social Media Chair Board Member-
Work with the Director and AD to direct the board’s overall comprehensive social media strategy. Help lead the Board to oversee a consistent and active online strategy.
1. Regularly attends board meetings- 4 times annually (Zoom meetings).
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Galen Foundation
13500 Shaker Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44120, US
The mission of the Galen Foundation is to foster interactive health communication among multiple myeloma patients, survivors and caregivers. Studies show that social networking among cancer survivors and caregivers leads to better, longer lives.
PeopleBeatingCancer.org, the program of The Galen Foundation is an interactive health communication application (IHCA).
PeopleBeatingCancer.org provides information, education and forums for cancer survivors and caregivers to learn and share about their cancer, therapies, side effects and lives.