American Red Cross - Utah & Nevada Region
This volunteer position performs or coordinates the maintenance, repairs and general upkeep of American Red Cross facilities. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills and build a resume!
Specific duties include:
- Complete maintenance work orders for facilities in the Region or Chapter.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry depending on dentified skill level and training.
- Serve as a local point of contact for maintenance service contractors to ensure their work is completed timely and economically.
- Will participate in office relocation efforts, and the support details related to opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities.
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of American Red Cross facilities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with established policies and procedures to assure compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
About American Red Cross - Utah & Nevada Region
6616 South 900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.