5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: TRANS EMPOWERMENT PROJECT
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
We are looking for a Fundraising Coordinator to assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and grow our community of donors. This role directly contributes to Trans Empowerment Project's mission to provide direct aid and other resources to folks in the trans community. *Queer and Trans People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply for this opportunity*
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with planning and management of TEP's fundraising initiatives
- Work with fundraising team to prospect and solicit major and corporate donors
- Help increase communications with supporters and current donors
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations
- Willingness to learn (or previous experience with) online tools used to engage members, donors, and corporate partners
More opportunities with TRANS EMPOWERMENT PROJECT
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About TRANS EMPOWERMENT PROJECT
P.O. Box 12233, Jacksonville, NC 28546, US
The mission of Trans Empowerment Project is to elevate trans and gender non-conforming communities, particularly trans people of color, out of crisis and into empowerment through action, advocacy, and resource-building.
Founded in 2016 by a multi-racial trans man, Trans Empowerment Project has helped over 1500 trans and gender non-conforming people connect with the resources they need. We provide a wide range of programs and services to folks in these communities, with a particular focus on trans people of color, and we have continued to expand to address new problems as they arise.
Our programs and services include:
- inTRANSitions - emergency response program that can help clients with food, clothing, HRT assistance, or transportation away from abusive/non-affirming situations. This is usually accomplished within 48 hours of the client's first contact.
- Trans Employment Project - program that aims to connect trans job seekers with inclusive employers. We help clients put together resumes, prepare for interviews, and connect with potential employers. We also work with companies to help them craft more inclusive non-discrimination policies.
- Help for Allied Loved Ones (H.A.L.O) - a program designed to provide support and education to folks who want to be a better ally to a trans or gender non-conforming loved one.
- Inmate Advocacy - this program works with incarcerated trans folks to ensure they have access to our resources.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 20, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Donor Management
- Around 4-6 hours a week.