Public Relations Volunteer
Inside Health Institute
We are seeking a passionate and articulate individual to assist with PR initiatives on behalf of our organization. Ideal candidates will be seeking a longer term volunteer role, with strong communication and writing skills, an eye for content creation, and the ability to positively influence. Experience in public relations, marketing, communications, or English/Journalism is preferred. This is a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and assist with a great cause!
- Creating content for web, social media, and other marketing collateral
- Working with the Director to generate content consistent with our branding
- Assist with proofreading, landing pages, and developing email newsletters
- Sharing positive branding within the community, both locally and online
- Identifying opportunities to expand and promote the organization, both locally and online
- Ability to produce strong, clear, and persuasive writing
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, English/Journalism, or related field or 3+ years in business communications.
- Experience in business communications a plus.
- Familiarity or interest in community health and wellness is a plus.
Time Commitment Minimum:
Flexible, 2-4 hours per week. Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration typically gain more in-depth experience.
If interested, click "respond" and we will follow up with more information about how to apply.
Although this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity that does not include benefits or an offer of employment, this opportunity allows you to:
- Contribute significantly toward the creative and strategic development of PR activities in a start-up environment
- Build your resume with unique experience
PLUS have fun - there is so much opportunity!
About Inside Health Institute
10614 Beardslee Blvd, Suite C, Bothell, WA 98011, US
Our mission is bringing the model of integrative healthcare to all, because everyone deserves excellent health. Our vision is wellness for all!
We are a nonprofit organization that offers affordable counseling, naturopathic medicine and community health education programs. Inside Health Institute (IHI) was founded in 2015 as an innovative and affordable model of healthcare. We provide high quality, holistic care specifically designed to be offered to at-risk, marginalized, uninsured or underinsured populations (seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color). Our main office is in Bothell, WA and we serve populations in King and Snohomish Counties. Through sliding scale discounts we have given more than $30,000 in patient services. We have created unique community-based programs including the Get Fit Club, which supports participants with intellectual disabilities and their caregivers with a series of educational classes in a fun, community-building environment that focuses on health, nutrition, and exercise.