Graphic Design & Marketing Internship
Make-A-Wish Michigan believes wishes are a game-changer in a child's life, promoting the power of a wish through impactful storytelling. The Graphic Design & Marketing Intern will strengthen our mission of creating life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses through creative design and wish imagery in our marketing materials.
· Assist in the creation of marketing materials to promote upcoming fundraising events as well as to support the Program team’s wish-granting efforts.
· Update marketing materials with new copy and photos.
· Support the MarComm department, and the entire chapter through communications and social media efforts.
· Work with the Marketing and Brand Manager to maintain Make-A-Wish Michigan's presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
· Regularly analyze and report on social media network activity.
· Engage in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Graduate degree program and able to receive college credit.
· Must possess the ability to work part-time (2-3 days) beginning of January 2021 through mid-May 2021.
· Must have a strong design portfolio.
· Must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
About Make-A-Wish Michigan
7600 Grand River Avenue, BRIGHTON, MI 48114, US
Make-A-Wish Michigan grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
Make-A-Wish Michigan began in 1984 when Joshua, and 11-year-old from Tecumseh wished to go to the Walt Disney World Resort. Fifteen courageous children experienced a joy of a wish that first year. Since thenm the Foundation and its supporters have made wishes become reality for more than 7,000 children in our Michigan community.