Community Engagement Liaison
YOUTH ACTION SERVICES INC
As a newly 501c3 organization, we are looking for founding members to bring this mission into life. The Community Engagement Liaison is expected to interact with members of the community surrounding YAS proposed location; including clients, families, school administrative personnel, shelters, community boards, NYCHA leaders, local politicians and be the voice of Youth Action Services, Inc.
Only serious inquiries should apply. Once funding is attainable, this volunteer will be offer a paid opportunity with a yearly salary.
- Research and identify potential local partnerships and develop relationships with those organizations and entities where Youth Action Services, Inc should have their main office, conduct outreach and/or refer potential clients for benefits or services
- Act as liaison with agency, school administration and city agencies as well as community board meetings.
- Design benefits based presentations for community providers, local offices of government agencies, etc. to ensure their awareness of YAS mission and services
- coordinate outreach and participation recruitment activities
- Conduct appropriate and timely follow up with contacts
- Maintain daily logs for all outreach activities, document other activities and services
- Represent YAS at meetings with external partners
Interviews/meetings will be held via zoom at your convenience.
About YOUTH ACTION SERVICES INC
10 Grand Army Plaza, BROOKLYN, NY 11238, US
Youth Action Services, Inc’s mission is to embrace and empower children in the NYC municipal shelter system by providing our participants with resources to continue on the next success level.
Youth Action Services, Inc is a new 501c3 organization. Understanding Brooklyn, NY serves some of the cities poorest neighborhoods which includes high number of homelessness. I am pleased to introduce this new organization as it is the mission, duty, and purpose of You Action Services, Inc to address, educate, coordinate and provide tools to children who have been impacted by losing their home. The services we plan to provide include After-School program; mentoring program; summer day camp; and therapeutic services. We are connecting with professionals to help fulfill our mission and also taking necessary steps to become an outpatient clinic under article 31.