YOUTH ACTION SERVICES INC
Youth Action Services, Inc is a newly founded organization specifically for Children in the NYC municipal shelter system through After school, mentoring program and mental health services. I am looking for more founding members to join our 501c3 organization. The Development Director will collaborate with me and provide leadership and strategic direction for YAS’s development including start up. (Board development, Corporate, Foundation and Individual giving). Marketing & PR, special events and volunteer engagement areas. Reporting directly to the Founder & President, the Director focuses on developing and growing fundraising initiatives in support of raising unrestricted dollars to assure long term sustained growth.
Those who have a passion and believe deeply in Youth Action Services, Inc’s mission should apply. Once we’ve reach our goal as a start up nonprofit and servicing children in need, the volunteer will be a paid employee as a Director of Development with a yearly salary.
- Collaborate with Founder & President to build Youth Action Services, Inc recognition within the community/Develop and implement strategic to bolster YAS’s citywide presence and community engagement
- Forging new relationships to build YAS’s viability and secure financial support
- Build a robust development plan of annual, major, corporate partnerships, events, marketing, and foundation support, with clear revenue goals and diverse mix founders to advance the strategic priorities of the organization and ensures long term growth and sustainability
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with Founder & President, providing complete and accurate activities reports, revenue forecast and situation analyses regularly
- Oversee all development related communications and lead efforts to drive PR and marketing strategies and materials to attract donors, sponsors, grant opportunities, and partners to build and increase YAS’s philanthropic viability, including online and social media platforms, electronic updates, proposals, brochures, donor correspondence, newsletters and creation of organization’s website
- Actively participate along with our grant writer in the foundation and corporate grant application/writing processes
Interviews/meetings will be held via zoom at your convenience
About YOUTH ACTION SERVICES INC
10 Grand Army Plaza, BROOKLYN, NY 11238, US
Youth Action Services, Inc’s mission is to embrace and empower children in the NYC municipal shelter system by providing our participants with resources to continue on the next success level.
Youth Action Services, Inc is a new 501c3 organization. Understanding Brooklyn, NY serves some of the cities poorest neighborhoods which includes high number of homelessness. I am pleased to introduce this new organization as it is the mission, duty, and purpose of You Action Services, Inc to address, educate, coordinate and provide tools to children who have been impacted by losing their home. The services we plan to provide include After-School program; mentoring program; summer day camp; and therapeutic services. We are connecting with professionals to help fulfill our mission and also taking necessary steps to become an outpatient clinic under article 31.