Social Media Manager
GABRIELLAS SMILE FOUNDATION
Perks: You will be designated as Gabriella’s Smile Foundation’s (GSF) social media guru! Help shine a spotlight on childhood cancer families in our San Antonio community. Join our team of passionate individuals dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children battling cancer.
- Develop and execute GSF’s overall social media plan and strategy using data-driven decision making and best practices (analytics).
- Collaborate across multiple functions within the organization to develop the external affairs editorial calendar.
- Create and manage the day-to-day content for GSF suite of social media accounts.
- Measure the impact of social media marketing efforts, developing reports and implementing strategies and tactics for improving results.
- Monitor trends in the social media domain and make recommendations for incorporating relevant tools and channels into GSF’s ongoing marketing efforts.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with outside entities and key "influencers" to expand the reach of our messages.
Estimated hours required per week: 5
The estimated duration of the project is: 6-12 months
This position is Virtual.
English and Spanish
Desired Skills And Experience
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and Slack
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram (and Stories), LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Experience with social listening, measurement and analytics (e.g. Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Google Analytics and others)
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Superior communication skills, including writing, editing and verbal capabilities
- Hands-on experience developing and executing social media strategies
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously and against deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- Good understanding of latest social media trends
- Positive outlook, high energy, ability to interact well remotely
- Desired but not required: Availability for the rest of the calendar year (2020)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About GABRIELLAS SMILE FOUNDATION
10650 CULEBRA RD, STE 104 PMB 129, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78251, US
Our MISSION is to help families, fund research and raise awareness for DIPG and pediatric brain cancer. Our VISION is to help families and provide them with the necessary resources during the most critical times. No family should fight cancer alone.
Our goal is to make an impact in the pediatric cancer San Antonio community. We want families to have access to all the resources and information they need so that they can focus on their child.
At this time we offer financial assistance to families affected by pediatric brain cancer in San Antonio. We want to continue to expand what we do and offer this to other pediatric cancer families as well as support groups, patient advocacy assistance and more. No family should fight cancer alone.