Marketing, Flyer Guru and Mavens
HARBEL Community Organization
HARBEL Community Organization provides both clinical, housing and community resources in North East Baltimore City and throughout Baltimore. We are looking for a flyer or graphic design maven or guru to help design and create flyers and materials on an on-going basis. HARBEL is also providing a variety of resources immediately affected by COVID-19. Many of our up coming flyers and marketing needs is to make sure the community is aware of resources and etc.
Perfect opportunity for a student or someone wanting to volunteer their time or test a new skill.
About HARBEL Community Organization
5807 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21214, US
HARBEL IS A CARING MULTIPURPOSE ORGANIZATION THAT WORKS TO BUILD AND SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITIES THROUGH SERVICE, ADVOCACY, AND EMPOWERMENT.
HARBEL provides three pillars of service.
- Community Cleanups
- Citizen On Patrol
- Park and Community Revitalization
- Youth Programming
- Pantry and Food Distribution
- Safety and Neighborhood Forums
- and additional support as needed
Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Free community-based substance abuse prevention groups in Northeast Baltimore City for upper elementary and middle school students
- Community education through displays and presentations
- Enhanced GED program for adult substance abuse clients
- School-based individual and group substance abuse and prevention counseling
- On site individual, family and group substance abuse and prevention counseling
- Specialized treatment services for DUI/DWI offenders and those with juvenile or criminal justice involvement
- Parenting group
- 1st time home buyers counseling
- Settlement Assistance
- Financial literacy and credit counseling