MusicBreeds is a start-up organization looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. Ideal candidate will have sufficient non profit experience.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our company. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers.
This is an internship or volunteer position - a couple of hours each week.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Should be proficient in specific platforms such as Instagram, FB, Twitter and Squarespace. Crowdfunding platform experience would also be a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About MUSICBREEDS INC
42 Guy Lombardo Ave, Freeport, NY 11520, US
Our mission is aimed at serve aspiring young musicians in economically challenged communities, whom desire a career in the music industry.
Founded in 2014, MusicBreeds serves our communities youth having created programs such as our Afterschool Accelerator, internship placement program and annual scholarships. By offering a holistic, real world concept of learning our students experience balance as they evolve and mature not only in elite musicians, but leaders. MusicBreeds recently created our "We Lead For Better" initiative which aims to strengthen our communities of Black & Brown minds towards professional positions toward leadership and influence. We believe our next generation of leaders need a valiant support system to help them along a path filled with systematic biases & hardships.