Graphic Designer Position in CrowdDoing, Stakeholder Capitalism
M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Stakeholder Capitalism At CrowdDoing Graphic Designer (Full title- reclaim Adam Smih for Stakeholder Capitalism)
CrowdDoing is a global virtual collaboration to research medicinal foods for stress, sleep and anxiety. Our project has the goal of advancing integration across fields of research and to build medicinal foods literacies in the population.
Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety is recruiting a Volunteering for Medicinal Foods, CrowdDoing.We're helping to build medicinal foods literacy and citizen science of foods & herbs for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety.
- Develop brand identity, including typography, photography, graphic and brand standards, and produce packaging structure designs that meet brand aesthetics while showcasing and protecting the product
Experience with package design, including creating dielines and prototypes, is a must for a package designer position. This person must have a strong portfolio with a variety of samples that demonstrates their creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of market and consumer trends. Familiarity with different packaging materials is helpful.
- Ability to create compelling, disruptive yet elevated design work
- Concept and ideas product designs in line with business needs and market trends
- Strong focus on social/e-commerce when it comes to packaging design
- Work within budget and on time with cross functional partners across Operations, Marketing and Product Development
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Graphic/Visual Design preferred
- 1+ years of visual design experience focusing on brand development and packaging, digital ads, print collateral.
A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or industrial design may be preferred, and successful candidates have a strong knowledge of creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, 3D software programs and photography.
- Online portfolio showcasing past work samples and design ability (required), to demonstrate great design and layout skills and well-developed typography skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Understand differentiated, innovative packaging and how to design packaging for a mobile-first world
- Keen understanding of current trends in emerging technologies
- Passion and ability to learn new skills and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable under pressure and disciplined with time management and organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work creatively with people across multiple departments
- Personal desire to keep up with current design trends, standards and standard methodologies
Virtual catch up meeting every week with the teams
Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization
Rescue Adam Smith from shareholder capitalism to reclaim Adam Smith for stakeholder capitalism via Implicit Marginalia!
Implicit marginalia is taking a later text that quotes an earlier text and annotating the earlier text. We aim to use this to build an addition of Adam Smith’s classic works Wealth of Nations and Theory on Moral Sentiments based on social impact themes that show up in each to show if or if not Adam Smith was for social entrepreneurship, social impact, social innovation, and impact investing rather than Milton Friedman’s limitless capitalism.
Any time Adam Smith gets quoted, we can identify the part of Adam Smith that quote applies to and connect implicit marginalia to it- the later text that quotes and cites Adam Smith. We will end up with an annotated edition of Adam Smith’s works based only on the impact theme relevant annotations. Identifying all the texts on the web and in books and in scholarly articles that quote and cite Adam Smith can begin with web crawling, data mining and other techniques. CrowdDoing is collaborating on this initiative. CrowdDoing is a joint initaitive of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It.
he only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.