501(c)3 federal tax exempt nonprofit organization
Seeking a nonprofit board president (Volunteer Position)
The volunteer position description includes:
1. Candidate should be retired and have extensive leadership experience.
2. The board president will lead the board of directors in strategic planning in consultation with the Executive Director and board members.
3. The board president will set short and long-term goals to ensure the organization is mission centered and outcome oriented.
4. The president of the board will represent the organization in the media, and will run the board meetings.
5. The president will report to the Founder/Executive Director and work collaboratively with the board of directors.
6. The president will provide inspirational leadership to the board and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization.
7. The board president must be willing to commit to a minimum of 15 hours volunteer per week.
8. If you are interested in this volunteer position, first you will need to visit our website at dfoww.org and then forward your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About dfoww, Inc
11 kirkwood Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30317, US
Our purpose is to provide reading and writing assistance to underprivileged, low income, minority individuals and communities in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to bridge the literacy achievement challenges that disproportionately impact low income, minority communities. We are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We have students from across the US participating in the online portion of our literacy and writing workshops. We are seeking candidates who understand the seriousness of serving as a board member and individuals who will give the charity organization the attention it deserves. We are seeking VOLUNTEERS TO SERVE AS BOARD MEMBERS. Please visit our website at dfoww.org
dfoww, Incorporated is registered with the National Literacy Directory. We have partnered with the Fulton County Public Library System and we host monthly free reading and writing workshops at their facilities.
We are seeking qualified volunteers to serve on our nonprofit's Board of Directors.
1. We are seeking volunteer Board Members.
2. All candidates will be required to commit to a minimum of 3 hours per week in fiduciary duties.
3. All appointed Board members will be required to pay member dues.
4. English College majors, English teachers and Technical writers are especially needed.
5. MUST BE A USA RESIDENT
6. MUST BE 21 Years of age to volunteer.
Please visit our website at dfoww.org
Follow us on Twitter@dfoww_edu
Follow us on Facebook@dfoww
Follow us on Instagram@dfoww_edu
Follow us on LinkedIn @dfoww