Halloween Event Game Help-Ross Norton Rec Center
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Ross Norton recreation Center is looking for volunteers for their upcoming October Halloween event!
They will be holding a socially distanced trick-or-treat event with a table spread across the gymnasium. They are looking for 5-10 volunteers to assist with Minute to Win it games and passing out candy. The event will be held on Friday, October 30 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM. Volunteers would be asked to take part from 5:30 to 8 PM for set up and clean up assistance as well.
If interested, please contact the Volunteer Manager at Alyssa.Gaudreault@myclearwater.com.
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.